While much of the world slowed to a halt in the first half of 2020, the nation’s fleet operators remained busier than ever—from local delivery, to last mile, residential waste collection, utility fleets, and more. As demands for transportation services continue to increase, fleet executives need timely access to products, services, and contacts that can help them achieve their economic and environmental sustainability goals.
The organizers of North America’s largest advanced transportation event, ACT Expo, have launched a new event experience to bring this critical industry education and networking to fleets wherever they are digitally connected. The new online event series, ACT Virtual, will feature 19 days of unique programming from August through November on the trends, policies, and technologies driving the future of fleet transportation.
Gain Valuable Product & Market Insight
Fleets can get timely updates on drivetrain electrification, renewable fuels, autonomous and connected technologies, fuel efficiency, and much more. ACT Virtual was designed in partnership with a large fleet advisory committee to ensure the event topics, format and frequency will appeal to the needs, interests, and availability of today’s busy transportation executives.
Attendees can select from five different advanced transportation modules, which each include multiple days of curated educational sessions.
Attendees can select from five different advanced transportation modules, which each include multiple days of curated educational sessions including keynotes, breakout sessions, and plenaries from major suppliers, manufacturers, and fleets who are aggressively pushing ahead on advanced clean transportation technologies. Learn what they’re betting big on, why they’re doing it, and what they’re most excited about for the future of the industry.
- Module 1: The Main Stage:Hear top executives from major suppliers, manufacturers, and fleets who are aggressively pushing ahead on advanced clean transportation technologies. Learn what they’re betting big on, why they’re doing it, and what they’re most excited about for the future of the industry.
- Module 2: Deep Dives on Battery, Connected & Natural Gas: Explore the latest breakthrough technologies, early adopter fleet experiences, and key barriers and opportunities to reach scale.
- Module 3: Advanced Transportation Investor Summit: Investors and entrepreneurs can gain unmatched insight on current and future investment trends in advanced transportation. Sessions will feature thought provoking conversations with industry, fleet, and government leaders on what investment looks like now and in the future.
- Module 4: Staying Plugged In: ACT’s Annual EV Charging Workshop: Hear how the EV charging landscape has evolved, including key lessons learned in fleet charging infrastructure deployments, as well as strategies to control costs, protect assets, and integrate advanced energy management and storage.
- Module 5: Ultra Clean HD Vehicle Summit: Top executives from vehicle manufacturers, technology suppliers, and fleets will share and debate what the future holds for the vehicles and technologies that power our nation’s goods movement and passenger transportation sectors.
Make New Business Connections
While ACT Virtual is 100 percent online, attendees will not miss the level of connection experienced at in-person events. The series offers multiple opportunities to interact with presenters and other attendees through one-on-one chats, small-group video discussions, and access to a full attendee directory. And because there will be zero travel costs, attendees will have the opportunity to connect with a diverse set of transportation stakeholders across North America and around the globe.
In the Virtual Exhibit Hall attendees can participate in fleet technology demonstrations, connect with leading solutions providers, download product brochures, attend press conferences, and more.
Explore the Virtual Exhibit Hall
Fleet operators can source the latest products and solutions for their future vehicle and technology investments in the virtual exhibit hall. Attendees can participate in fleet technology demonstrations, connect with leading solutions providers through one-on-one chats, download product brochures, attend press conferences, and more.
Whether you are looking to see the latest technology firsthand, network with peers and industry leaders, or learn about the future of transportation, ACT Virtual has something for you. To learn more and register to attend, visit www.act-virtual.com.