Electric vehicle production timelines are finally catching up with demand and now fleets are left with one important—and daunting question—where to charge these vehicles? With EV infrastructure projects taking an average of 18-36 months from start-to-finish and requiring significant upfront capital, fleets of all sizes need a more immediate and cost-effective infrastructure solution.
Watch this 1-hour webinar to learn about NextEra Mobility’s E-Ports, new fast-charging hubs for fleets to help fast-track their EV deployments and eliminate costly on-site infrastructure.
You will also learn about:
- Reliable and flexible EV charging depots that enable fleets to deploy EVs ASAP
- Cost-savings potential of utilizing an EV charging depot solution
- How E-Ports can help meet ACF and other ZEV compliance requirements
- How to accelerate EV deployments without making large capital commitments
- Overall project costs and timelines for installing traditional on-site EV charging infrastructure