Public funding programs can be a huge cost-saver for fleets purchasing their first EVs. But lengthy application requirements, time-consuming vehicle documentation, and strict deadlines can make the funding process daunting, especially for small fleets.
Where to begin, what documents to gather, and how much of the vehicle cost will you actually be responsible for? As clean fleet funding experts with over 30 years’ experience and $1 billion in funding secured for fleets, we crowdsourced our most frequently asked funding questions and will break down the details.
Plus, hear from a fleet operator who successfully secured funding—how much did they save and what is their best advice for your fleet?
Join this 1-hour funding workshop to get back to the basics of funding, including:
- Learn how much you can expect to save on the vehicle purchase price
- Understand the timeline from funding application to vehicle deployment
- Learn where to save time gathering vehicle documentation
- Hear when and how to start working with your dealership
- Learn how to take advantage of FREE funding application support available through Southern California Edison’s Grant Assistance Program