With three months until the doors open for ACT Expo 2023, event organizers GNA announced some of the innovative speakers that will address the crowd at this year’s event. Starting on May 1, 2023, attendees will experience four days filled with more than 150 expert speakers, leading executives, C-suite keynote addresses, thought-provoking panel discussions, and a variety of focused workshops to provide real-world insights into the top trends, emerging funding opportunities, and innovative technologies transforming the commercial transportation industry.
This year’s speaker roster includes:
- James O’Leary, Vice President – Fleet Services, NFI
- Kimberly Okafor, General Manager of Zero Emission Solutions, Trillium
- Michael Lohscheller, CEO, Nikola Corporation
- Michael Berube, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Sustainable Transportation, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Puneet Jhawar, General Manager – Global Spark Ignited Business, Cummins
- Burr Tweedy, Vice President, NY Green Bank
- Amisha Vadalia, Vice President of Operations, Plus
- Kash Sethi, Chief Revenue Officer, Lightning eMotors
- Thomas Healy, Founder and CEO, Hyliion
- Sherry Sanger, Executive Vice President Marketing & CMO, Penske Transportation Solutions
- Jeff Nieman, Senior Vice President, Operations Initiatives, Hertz
- Ted Cannis, CEO, Ford Pro
ACT Expo has also expanded its show floor, covering 330,000 square feet of exhibit hall space at the Anaheim Convention Center and will feature more than 275 sponsors and exhibitors and 185 advanced clean vehicles and technologies. Attendees will gain hands-on access to the wide range of vehicles spanning all weight classes, applications, and advanced technologies and fuel types, including battery-electric, hydrogen fuel cell, propane, and natural gas vehicles, along with autonomous and connected technologies and renewable fuels.