ACT Expo just announced the full speaker roster for the ninth annual show taking place this April 23 – 26 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
The 2019 ACT Expo agenda will focus on the mega-trends currently driving the future of the industry, including connected vehicle technologies, fuel efficiency improvement strategies and equipment, drivetrain electrification, and more.
This year’s ACT Expo will be kicked off on Wednesday morning by a welcome address from Jay Craig, CEO and President of Meritor. Janice Hahn, South Coast Air Quality Management District board member, will follow with a special recognition ceremony to announce a significant milestone in the development of zero-emission truck technology.
Roger Nielsen, president and CEO of Daimler Trucks North America will then present the keynote address, sharing how Daimler is setting its sights on the future of medium- and heavy-duty trucking by developing zero-emission trucks and drivetrains as well as ultra-low emission natural gas trucks and traditional platforms with industry-leading efficiency and connectivity.
Directly following the opening keynote address will be a panel discussion focusing on the state of alternative fuels and connected technologies. The panel of expert speakers include:
- Ike Brown, Vice-Chairman, President and Co-Owner, NFI Industries
- Trevor Milton, Chief Executive Officer, Nikola Motor Company
- Paul Rosa, Senior Vice President of Procurement and Fleet Planning, Penske Truck Leasing
- Peter Voorhoeve, President, Volvo Trucks North America
Throughout the four day event, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from over 200 industry experts through a series of workshops, technical sessions, and co-located partner events.
Additional featured speakers announced include:
- Emily Conway, Fleet Sustainability Manager, PepsiCo
- Steve Ellis, Manager, Fuel Cell Vehicle Marketing, American Honda Motor Company Jordan Gildersleeve, Senior Operations Manager, Jump Uber
- Bill Kahn, Principal Engineer, Peterbilt
- Jason Krajewski, Director, Truck Connectivity, Daimler Trucks North America
- Brian Lindgren, Director of Research & Development, Kenworth
- Matt McLelland, Director of Innovation Strategy, Covenant Transportation Group
- Mitchell McMahon, Senior Manager, Fleet and Facilities, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Susan McSherry, Director of Alternative Fuel Programs, New York City Department of Transportation
- Lilia Montoya, Deputy Director of Transportation, Los Angeles Unified School District
- Troy Musgrave, Director of Process Improvement, Dependable Supply Chain Services
- Tucker Perkins, President & Chief Executive Officer, Propane Education & Research Council
- Mari Roberts, Senior Director of Transportation, Frito-Lay
- Sherry Sanger, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Penske Truck Leasing
- Rebecca Shelby, Environmental Regulatory Engineer, Ford Motor Company Steve Slesinski, Director of Global Product Planning, Dana Incorporated
- Jennifer Wheeler, Senior Manager, Supply Chain Sustainability, Walmart