Charging infrastructure has been identified as one of the largest unknowns and sources of anxiety for fleets considering near-term adoption of medium- and heavy-duty battery electric vehicles. And while there is no one-size-fits-all solution to charging, there are key steps every fleet needs to consider to ensure they have a cost-effective charging strategy in place.
Watch this recorded webinar to gain insight into:
- Key stakeholders to engage when establishing a charging plan
- Realistic timelines for site planning, permitting and charger installation
- Appropriate charging station hardware options to support your vehicles and duty cycles
- How smart load management can make or break the economics of charging
- Strategies and programs utilities are deploying to support vehicle electrification
In Collaboration With:
The North American Council for Freight Efficiency is dedicated to doubling the efficiency of North American goods movement. We pursue this goal in two ways: By improving the quality of the information flow and by highlighting successful adoption of technologies.
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned engineering, procurement, consulting and construction company with a 100-year legacy of creating a better world for humanity today, and for generations to come.