For hydrogen to become a meaningful future energy resource, it will need to be derived from renewable resources rather than fossil gas. Around the globe, a number of foward-thinking organizations are exploring innovative, sustainable pathways to commercialize renewable hydrogen and deliver it to customers.
Watch the 75-minute Renewable Gas 360 webinar recording featuring notable renewable hydrogen pioneers from North America and Europe to:
- Learn about some of the most promising renewable hydrogen production technologies
- Hear how these pathways can be promoted and advanced through sensible public policy
Dave Edwards, PhD
Upcoming webinars include:
- A Primer on Gasification
- Hydrogen in Our Gas Supply
- Power-to-Gas (P2G) – Status of U.S. Projects
- How Renewable Gases Can Help Municipalities Reduce Their Carbon Footprint
- A Renewable Gas Portfolio Standard (RGS) – State Leadership
- Strategies to Mitigate Wildfires Using Forest Biomass as a Feedstock for Renewable Gas
The webinar series is hosted by SoCalGas and Pacific Gas & Electric. Sponsors include the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, Bloom Energy, California Natural Gas Vehicle Partnership, NW Natural, Shell, South Coast Air Quality Management District, and Southwest Gas.
The webinar series is co-produced by ACT News, GNA, and the Bioenergy Association of California. Endorsing organizations include California Fuel Cell Partnership, Climate Resolve, the Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas, and Energy Vision.