As always, the list of speakers presenting at the annual Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo is filled with North America’s leading fleet operators and top industry executives.
Throughout the August 30 – September 2 event, attendees will have an opportunity to hear from industry experts through a series of keynote presentations, fireside chats, workshops, and partner events. Connected vehicle technologies, battery and fuel cell electrification, and autonomous trends will be key focal points for this year’s event. Heavy-duty OEMs will take center stage, with Volvo Group’s Executive Vice President of Group Trucks Technology Lars Stenqvist and Jason Skoog, general manager of Peterbilt and vice president of PACCAR, addressing attendees during their respective keynotes.
Other featured speakers include:
- Rakesh Aneja, Head of eMobility, Daimler Trucks North America
- Maryam Brown, President, Southern California Gas Company
- Michael Cleveland, Senior Manager – Emerging Technology, BNSF Railway
- Mike Costanza, Director of Environmental Services, Penske Transportation Solutions
- Jillian Evanko, President and Chief Executive Officer, Chart Industries, Inc.
- Thomas Healy, Founder and CEO, Hyliion
- James K. Kamsickas, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dana Incorporated
- Travis Katz, CEO and President, BrightDrop
- Shawn Kerrigan, COO and Co-Founder, Plus
- Craig Knight, CEO, Hyzon Motors
- Boris Kort-Packard, Chief Engineer, Global Vehicles, Fedex Express
- Çetin Meriçli, CEO and Co-Founder, Locomation
- Chris Rovik, Executive Program Manager, Toyota Motor North America
- Salim Youssefzadeh, CEO and Co-Founder, WattEV
Register Today, Save Now
With only a few weeks to go before ACT Expo, attendees can still save on full conference and expo hall passes if they register by Friday, August 13. And with more than 200 vendors and innovative speakers on hand, as well as fleets and industry representatives from around the country, you do not want to miss this return to live events.