Small businesses face unique needs when preparing for the transition to electric vehicles (EVs). Join this virtual roundtable discussion hosted by the San Diego Regional Clean Cities Coalition, in partnership with San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E), and ACT News, to discuss the barriers small business and fleets face when installing charging infrastructure for EVs. This roundtable is the first of a series of virtual events and will focus on how to prepare for EVs by designing electric vehicle infrastructure (EVI) that fits the organization’s needs now and in the future.
The roundtable will provide a space for businesses to engage with a panel of experts from every corner of the EV sector—including utility partners, funding agencies, OEMs, and technology providers—to ask questions and gain perspective that will help them prepare for successful EVI installation of both public and private charging stations.
Join this 1.5 hour virtual roundtable to gain insight into:
- Funding and resources available to fleets to help easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure
- Choosing the right EVI for your vehicles and available load capacity
- Best practices while working with all stakeholders from project planning to completion to streamline project timelines and avoid costly delays
- How to prepare for upcoming EVI and fleet-related mandates and regulations
- The differences between public and private charging stations
SPECIAL OFFER: Green Light Labs will offer a no-cost assessment to five selected fleets who attend this roundtable on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested fleets must attend the roundtable and register with Green Light Labs before October 2, 2020.Register Now