Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo is hosting its ninth annual event next month, April 22 through 26, in Southern California, showcasing the latest natural gas and alternative fuel technologies. This year’s ACT Expo is on track to be the largest event yet, bringing together over 4,000 attendees, including more than 1,000 fleet operators and buyers, over 150 expert speakers, and hundreds of C-suite level executives from leading OEMs and tier 1 suppliers.
This year’s ACT Expo is on track to be the largest event yet, bringing together over 4,000 attendees and hundreds of C-suite level executives from leading OEMs and tier 1 suppliers.
Attendees can look forward to a tradeshow floor packed with the latest natural gas vehicles, engines, and technologies on the market from industry leaders including:
- Daimler Trucks North America’s, Freightliner New Cascadia Class 8 CNG Tractor
- Hexagon Composites’ 40-foot TITAN XL CNG Transport Trailer
- MACK Trucks’ Mack LR CNG Refuse Truck
- Cummins Westport’s L9N and ISX 12N Ultra Low NOx Natural Gas Engine
- Agility Fuel Solutions’ Kenworth T680 Day Cab with Agility ProCab 175 Behind-the-Cab CNG Fuel System
Presented by ACT Expo’s generous sponsors, offering innovative natural gas vehicles and technologies:
- Agility Fuel Solutions
- Bauer Compressors
- Momentum Fuel Technologies
- Parker Hannifin
Alongside cutting-edge exhibitors and technology providers, ACT Expo will present informative content-rich sessions and workshops, providing attendees with valuable insights into the latest NGV technologies as well as how to take advantage of the record amount of funding available to fleet operators who are deploying natural gas vehicles and equipment.
Alongside cutting-edge exhibitors and technology providers, ACT Expo will present informative content-rich sessions and workshops.
ACT Expo sessions and workshops include:
- The State of Alternative Fuels and Connected Tech: Join stakeholders from leading OEMs, fleets, and infrastructure experts as they share their insights and knowledge from deploying alternate fueled vehicles and the corresponding infrastructure requirements and financial benefits of a zero and near-zero emission fleet.
- Biofuels Bonanza: What Fleets Need to Know: Hear from pioneering experts across the biofuel landscape as they discuss the latest advancements in biofuel technology, including renewable natural gas, that are paving the way for a clean, efficient, and cost-effective domestic energy revolution.
- Near Zero Emission & Zero Emission Freight Facilities: Learn how leaders in the goods movement sector including PepsiCo/Frito Lay, Volvo Trucks North America, Dependable Supply Chain Services, Anheuser-Busch InBev, and others are implementing near-zero and zero emission heavy-duty projects to transform the nation’s largest source of regional criteria and greenhouse gas emissions into a clean and efficient industry powered by alternative fuels and advanced technology.
- Funding Workshop Series: When fleet operators can save 30 to 50% on fuel costs by deploying ultra-low-emission natural gas vehicles, the business case for NGVs and technologies is clear. Hear directly from funding experts and fleet operators in a funding workshop series as they share the fundamentals of the many lucrative state and national funding, incentive, and grant programs available, including California’s newly expanded LCFS program.
- Clean Fuel Vehicle Bootcamp: For individuals and fleets who are just starting out, understanding the world of alternative fuel and advanced vehicles technologies can be difficult and overwhelming. This session gets back to the basics. Join us and receive your own AFV Expert certification.
Returning for its ninth and largest year, ACT Expo is the only fleet-focused event pairing educational sessions with the opportunity to explore and experience all of the industry’s latest cutting-edge NGV and technologies in one location.
Learn more and register here for ACT Expo 2019.