Supported by presenting sponsors Daimler Truck North America, Penske Transportation Solutions, and Shell, ACT Expo is the official annual meeting place for fleet transportation executives focused on achieving both economic and environmental sustainability. The event will highlight key trends and the ever-increasing clean vehicle adoption plans of fleets in North America and around the world. The 2023 event drew more than 12,000 attendees, with participation anticipated to grow as the event moves to the Las Vegas Convention Center to accommodate the increasing number of exhibitors, advanced vehicles, and clean transportation solutions on display in the exhibit hall. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear real-world case studies from fleets adopting the latest technologies, including battery-electric, hydrogen fuel cell, renewable fuels, automated, AI, and more
- Access 250+ low- and zero-emission commercial vehicles and advanced transportation technologies on display
- Take a test drive in 40+ advanced trucks, buses, vans, sedans and off-road earth-moving equipment at the Ride & Drive event
- Network with 12,000+ industry peers, including transportation executives, fleet operators, and vehicle OEMs and suppliers
- Gain insight into the regulatory and funding landscape for fleets of all applications and sizes
- Attend media events where the largest players in the industry announce new vehicles, products, and partnerships
The four-day conference will feature executive panels, workshops, and keynotes that provide fleet operators real-world insights into the major trends, unprecedented funding opportunities, ever-evolving regulations, and innovative technologies transforming the commercial transportation sector. ACT Expo 2024 will be larger than ever before, with more than 300 sponsors and an added focus on global insights and scaled commercial fleet deployments.
Nominations for the annual ACT Expo Fleet Awards are also now open. The annual awards provide an opportunity to spotlight extraordinary accomplishments in sustainable transportation. Fleet Award winners, recognized live at ACT Expo, serve as leading examples in the following categories:
- In it for the Long Haul – Organizations pioneering lifetime commitment to sustainable transport
- Leading Global Fleet – International fleets and companies achieving sustainability across borders
- Leading Private Fleet – Private companies going beyond requirements to green their fleet
- Leading Public Fleet – Government and school bus fleets demonstrating leadership in procurement and deployment of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology
- Leading Off-Road Fleet – Fleets leading in sustainable off-road equipment and vehicles, such as ports, warehouses, agriculture, mining, and construction
- Leading Shipper – Organizations demonstrating a commitment to a sustainable supply chain
“We have seen unprecedented investment and policy focus on cleaner transportation fuels and technologies in the last several years and we are now at the beginning of a hockey stick growth curve,” said Erik Neandross, President of Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA), a TRC Company, the producers of ACT Expo. “With our biggest ACT Expo yet, the 2024 event will provide industry stakeholders with critical insight into key market trends at the local, national and international levels as fleets begin to aggressively ramp up deployments and use of these clean vehicles and low carbon fuels.”
Attendees will gain hands-on access to a wide range of advanced clean vehicles spanning all weight classes, applications, and fuel types, including battery-electric, hydrogen fuel cell, propane, and natural gas vehicles, along with autonomous and connected technologies and renewable fuels. ACT Expo provides fleet managers with an unmatched opportunity to connect with solution providers for the entire clean transportation ecosystem and learn best practices to deploy projects successfully and cost-effectively.
For more information, visit www.actexpo.com.