California warehouse operators in the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) need to quickly learn how to comply with the Warehouse Indirect Source Rule 2305. This informative presentation explained who is affected by the rule and how to earn Warehouse Actions and Investments to Reduce Emissions (WAIRE) points by switching to clean technology solutions to avoid paying thousands in mitigation fees.
In this one-hour webinar, our speakers discussed:
- What the SCAQMD ISR Rule 2305 covers and who it affects
- The ins and outs of WAIRE compliance program
- How to access a free web-based tool to create an effective compliance strategy
- What five steps operators should take to navigate the WAIRE program
- Clean technology solutions strategies available today that will help eliminate mitigation fees next year and in years to come