This recording is the first of a two-part webinar series hosted in collaboration with Pacific Gas & Electric Company about how fleets can maximize earning potential and secure state funding by using clean energy vehicles.
Electric vehicles offer fleets opportunities to reduce operating costs and emissions, but the upfront costs can be a barrier to jumpstart clean vehicle deployments. Thankfully, there are many funding programs available to lower the cost of electrification, including California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) and programs from state and local clean air agencies.
Learn how fleets in California can generate additional revenue by operating electric vehicles and equipment through the state’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) program.
Watch this webinar recording to gain insight into:
- What the LCFS program is and how fleets can begin generating credits
- How fleets can optimize existing and planned vehicle deployments in order to maximize credit generation potential
- How to turn LCFS credits into revenue for the bottom line
- Laura Espinoza, Supervisor, Electric Vehicle Program Implementation, PG&E
- Patrick Couch, Senior Vice President, Technical Services, GNA
Click here to register for Webinar Part 2: How to Create a Competitive Funding Application, on Thursday, May 14 at 10 am PT.