Watch the second installment of this two-part webinar series hosted in collaboration with Pacific Gas & Electric Company to learn how fleets can maximize earning potential and secure state funding by using clean energy vehicles.
Electric vehicles offer fleets opportunities to reduce operating costs and emissions, but the upfront costs can be a barrier to jumpstart clean vehicle deployments. Thankfully, there are many funding programs available to lower the cost of electrification, including California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) and programs from state and local clean air agencies.
Learn how fleets can create competitive funding applications to secure grants and incentives that buy down the cost of transportation electrification.
Watch this webinar to gain insight into:
- How to identify relevant funding programs
- Tips to develop competitive projects
- The differences between winning and losing applications
- Tim O’Neill, EV Fleet Specialist, PG&E
- Joe Annotti, Vice President, Programs, GNA