As California navigates through a clean transportation transition – electric grid availability and resiliency is top of mind for fleets that look to electrify. Electric utilities play a monumental role in ensuring reliable power to customers when and where needed —and customers can help us help you.
Join us on Thursday, October 5 at 10 am (PT) as expert speakers from Southern California Edison (SCE), Tesla, and GNA dive into the challenges and opportunities associated with preparing the grid for an EV future. You’ll hear first-hand how SCE is readying the electric grid, improving grid resiliency, and learning how fleets and EV charging infrastructure providers can play an active role in this transition.
During this 1-hour webinar, attendees will:
- Gain insight to grid planning 101
- Learn how SCE customers can play an active role in grid planning process
- Hear first-hand about SCE’s Transportation Electrification Grid Readiness (TEGR) and Power Service Availability (PSA) initiative
- Understand the interconnection process of EV projects
- Connect directly with SCE to learn about its program and resources available to support fleet electrification for medium- and heavy-duty fleets