From August through November 2020, thousands of attendees came together digitally to learn about the latest trends, policies, and technologies driving the future of fleet transportation. GNA’s new online event series, ACT Virtual, served as a digital complement to the ACT Expo conference — North America’s largest advanced transportation event. ACT Virtual featured 19 days of unique programming with industry thought leaders delivering education-packed keynotes, panels, technical demonstrations, press conferences, networking events, and more. Watch the exciting 2-minute highlight reel below!
You can now access 100+ speaker presentations and sessions on demand at no cost via our online library. Plus, downloadable slides from our lineup of 160+ expert speakers are also available as an educational tool to give you and your fleet something to discuss through the remainder of this year and into 2021, when we will once again host our live event — ACT Expo.
Featured ACT Virtual Speakers Included:
The ACT Virtual 2020 agenda was made up of five different advanced transportation modules that each included multiple days of curated educational sessions:
- Module 1: The Main Stage (6 Episodes): Attendees heard top executives from major suppliers, manufacturers, and fleets who are aggressively pushing ahead on advanced clean transportation technologies. Participants learned what these executives are betting on, why they’re doing it, and what they’re most excited about for the future of the industry.
- Module 2: Deep Dives on Battery, Connected & Natural Gas (3 Episodes): These sessions explored the latest breakthrough technologies, early adopter fleet experiences, and key barriers and opportunities to reach scale through simultaneous breakout sessions from battery technology, connected technology, and natural gas technology.
- Module 3: Advanced Transportation Investor Summit (2 Episodes): Investors and entrepreneurs gained unmatched insight on current and future investment trends in advanced transportation. Sessions featured thought-provoking conversations with industry, fleet, and government leaders on what investment looks like now and in the future.
- Module 4: Staying Plugged In: Annual EV Fleet Charging Workshop (4 Episodes): Attendees heard how the EV charging landscape has evolved, including lessons learned in fleet charging infrastructure deployments, as well as strategies to control costs, protect assets, and integrate advanced energy management and storage.
- Module 5: Ultra Clean HD Vehicle Summit (4 Episodes): Top executives from vehicle manufacturers, technology suppliers, and fleets shared (and debated) what the future holds for the vehicles and technologies that power our nation’s goods movement and passenger transportation sectors.
ACT Virtual wouldn’t have been possible without the support of the industry’s leading suppliers!
ACT Virtual wouldn’t have been possible without the support of the industry’s leading suppliers! Shell New Energies and South Coast AQMD were the presenting sponsors of ACT Virtual, joined by Agility Fuel Solutions, Allison Transmission, Bosch, BYD, ChargePoint, Cummins, Daimler Trucks North America, Dana Inc., Electrify America, General Motors, Kenworth, Lion Electric, Meritor, Navistar, Peterbilt, Propane Education & Research Council, Quantum Fuel Systems, Siemens, Southern California Edison, U.S. Gain, and Volvo Trucks North America as series sponsors.
Individual episode sponsors include American Eagle, Ballard, Bauer Compressors, Black & Veatch, CalAmp, Coulomb Solutions, Eaton, Electriphi, Freewire, Geotab, GNA, Hino Trucks, IntelliShift, On Business Solutions, PLM Fleet, Proterra, Romeo Power Technology, ROUSH CleanTech, Toyota, Thermo King, Trillium, Tritium, Velocity Vehicle Group, Wabash National, Webasto, World Energy, WSP, Xebec, Xos Trucks, and XL Fleet. California Energy Commission (CEC) was an official event partner. The event was also supported by the Electrification Coalition, North American Council for Freight Efficiency (NACFE), NGVAmerica, and the Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association (MEMA).
To learn more and sign up for future updates, visit www.act-virtual.com.